Cable (Coil) Heaters
Cable (Coil) Heaters are high temperature corrosion and oxidation resistant heaters that can be manufactured in small diameters and formed into geometries that optimize the thermal profile of a heated part.
- Operating temperature < 650°C (1200°F)
- 304, 316 stainless steel or Incoloy®
- Diameter < 0.40 inches (10.16 mm)
- Voltage to 240V
- Paralleled coil resistance wire for applications to 1000 inches
- Series resistance wire for applications > 1000 inches
- High ductility for forming geometries
- Integrated thermocouple sensors
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.