Circulation heaters, also referred to as "in-line heaters" are used for heating flowing liquids and gases. Non-pressurized or highly pressurized fluids can be heated very effectively using either direct or indirect circulation heating. A wide variety of standard designs and custom engineered power ratings, sizes, flow capacities and options are available to fulfill most any application needs.
Direct immersion circulation heaters are powerful, electric in-line circulation heaters constructed of a screw plug or flange-mounted tubular heater assembly installed into a mating tank or vessel. Inlet and outlet nozzles in the vessel permit liquid or gas flow into and out of the circulation vessel. The tubular heaters are in direct contact with the fluid being heated. Standard design circulation heaters use standard screw plug and flange immersion heaters in order to allow for easy replacement and retrofit. Custom units can be designed to suit.
- National Board "R" Stamp Repair Certificate
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 Certificate
- Contact us for Engineering Assistance.
MORE PRODUCTS IN THIS SECTION
typical PRODUCT APPLICATIONS
- Air and Similar Gases
- Catalyst (re)Activation & Dehumidification
- Caustic Solution Heating
- Dry-Well Tank Heaters
- Fuel Oil Preheaters
- Heat Transfer Systems
- Hydraulic and Heat Transfer Oils
- Hydrocarbon gases
- Lube Oil & Fuel Oil Heating
- Lubrication & Conditioning Systems
- Oil Suction Heaters
- Process Air & Gas Heating
- Process Chemical Reactors
- Steam Superheating
- Water-Glycol Solution Heating