Process Heating Skid Systems
Durex has the engineering, design and manufacturing capability to provide value-added heater system solutions. Circulation heaters, duct heaters and DFX cast circulation heaters can be skid mounted for ease of installation at the job site. In addition, Durex can incorporate and interconnect control panels to drive the heaters and ancillaries as well as accept remote command signals and provide communications to DCS and other plant control systems. For applications requiring a complete process heating system, such as heat transfer systems, Durex has the capability to provide optimized solutions tailored to the customer's performance requirements.
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.
- Skidded & piped multi-heater sets
- Interconnected heater / control panel skids
- Integrated instrumentation such as sensors, switches, etc.
- Valves, piping, pumps, tanks
- Hazardous location compliance
MORE PRODUCTS IN THIS SECTION
- Process Air & Gas Heating
- Process Chemical Reactors
- Water Heating
- Steam Superheating
- Lube Oil & Fuel Oil Heating
- Hydraulic and Heat Transfer Oils
- Caustic Solution Heating
- Water-Glycol Solution Heating
We design and manufacture robust heaters, heating systems, sensors, and control systems for process heating applications. Our products are used for a myriad of industrial heating applications and materials including hydraulic fluids, bunker oil, heat transfer fluids, chemicals, water, and air.
Process Heater Brochure 09/12 - 7MB (PDF)