Silicone Rubber Heaters
Durex Industries custom silicone rubber heaters take advantage of the unique properties of silicone rubber to provide flexible heating elements of unparalleled performance. Silicone rubber is calendared onto fiberglass cloth in a variety of thicknesses and constructions which serves as the basis for Durex's flexible silicone rubber heaters. Generally two layers of material containing an etched foil element or a precision wire wound element are vulcanized together to form a basic silicone rubber heating element.
- You may also be interested in Kapton® (polyimide) Flexible Heaters.
- Contact us for Engineering Assistance.
- Custom designs
- High di-electric strength and resistance to di-electric fatigue
- Ozone, weather, and chemical resistant
- Flame retardant and non-toxic
- Low outgassing with no sulfur or nitrogen to create hazardous compounds that are prevalent in organic rubbers
- Proven thermal stability