Tubular Heating Elements
Highly versatile and economical Durex custom manufactured tubular heater elements are applied in virtually every conceivable type of heating application. They can be applied straight or bent into complex formations. They can be reliably applied to heat a multitude of liquids, gases, and solids. Tubular heating elements are also used for radiant heating in open air or in vacuum atmospheres. They can be cast into, or clamped on to, metal to form heated parts. Durex Industries' application and design engineering team are available to assist in specifying the proper tubular heater configuration.
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.
- Precision helical wound nickel-chromium resistance wire provides uniform thermal profile
- Circumferential cold pin-to-wire fusion weld ensures robust connection for long heater life
- Compacted, high purity MgO dielectric insulation extends resistance wire life at high temperatures
- Recompacted bends provides longer life by ensuring insulation integrity
- UL & CSA recognized elements assures safe and reliable performance
MORE PRODUCTS IN THIS SECTION
- Metal mold, die and platen heating
- Medical and analytical device heating
- Cast into metal parts and platens
- Cut and seal heads on packaging equipment
- Tank wall and pipe heating
- Liquid immersion & circulation heaters
- Furnace & oven heating
- Comfort heating and freeze protection
- Process air and gas heating
- Thermoforming, curing, drying
We design and manufacture robust heaters, heating systems, sensors, and control systems for process heating applications. Our products are used for a myriad of industrial heating applications and materials including hydraulic fluids, bunker oil, heat transfer fluids, chemicals, water, and air.
Durex Industries is the Semiconductor and Photovoltaic Equipment Industry's premier supplier of high performance radiant, convection, and conduction thermal solutions.
As an increasingly competitive market demands higher performance from thermal components, equipment manufacturers repeatedly turn to Durex as the industry leader.
Durex Industries designs and manufactures precision control components for cooking, holding, and refrigeration processes in foodservice installations around the world.
Durex Industries is a leading manufacturer of custom thermal solutions for packaging equipment and hot melt adhesive equipment.
Tubular Heater Brochure 5/27/14 - 776KB (PDF)