Tubular Immersion Heaters
Tubular immersion heaters are commonly used in radiant and immersion heating applications such as infant incubators where a formed tubular heater warms the air flow and an immersion tubular heater assembly vaporizes water to provide humidity. Tubular heater assemblies are also the preferred solution for laboratory sterilizers and environmental chambers.
- Precision intricate forming
- Operating temperature to 800°C
- Diameters from 0.210 to 0.475 inch
- High-temperature moisture seals
- Helium leak, electrical, and X-ray testing
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.