Cast In Heater Special Services
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.
- Radiograph (X-ray): Confirmation of internal element configuration and casting soundness available through x-ray.
- Plating/Coating: Electroless nickel plating, anodize, teflon® coatings and special blasted surfaces are available per customer specifications.
- Pressure Testing: High pressure leakage testing is done in-house per application requirements.
- Heat Treating: Stress relieving and aging through heat treating available as required.
- CMM Inspection: Coordinate Measuring Machine used for precision quality control of tight tolerance machining requirements.
- Helium Leak: Detect microleakage from casting body.
- Temperature Uniformity: Conform heat uniformity across the finished surface.
- Class 1000 Clean Room: Clean room assembly and packaging per class 1000 standards.
- Solidworks 3D Modeling: Engineering software provides 3D models of proposed or existing product designs.
- Custom Packaging: Customer specific packaging for delicate surfaces, large multi-product shipments, or long term storage.
- Life Cycle Testing: Life cycle test chamber for longterm testing of uniformity and performance characteristics.
- Material Certification: Precise records and certifications on materials which require traceability to specific standards.
- Sensor Calibration: NIST traceable calibration lab for calibration and certification of any temperature sensor requirements.
- FEA Analysis: Preview of proposed design constructions using FEA analysis.
Cast In Heater Special Services - 226KB (PDF)