Conduction Heating Panels
Conduction heating panels are designed and manufactured in large dimensions using either cast aluminum heater technology or mill groove heater assemblies with top and bottom plate welded or mechanically fastened to ensure heater placement.
- Cast aluminum dimensions to < 2.5 sq meters (26.91 sq. ft.)
- Stainless steel dimensions < 2.5 sq meters (26.91 sq. ft.)
- Operating temperature < 700°C (1292°F)
- Perpendicularity < 0.1 mm (0.0004 in.)
- Surface flatness to 0.5 mm (0.02 in.)
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.