Customer Service Representative
*Candidates with experience working Customer Service in a manufacturing environment strongly preferred.
Durex Industries is a growing manufacturer of custom thermal products. With over 30 years of stability and growth, we are looking for a talented Customer Service Representative to provide service and support to major customers. The successful candidate will be a team player with a positive attitude to interact with customers, sales reps and production in a custom manufacturing environment. This candidate will be responsible for being an effective liaison for the customer requirements within all operations of the company.
Customer Service Representative Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support assigned key accounts, identify specific customer needs and proactively communicate with customers.
- Input, route, and follow up on customer information, orders and quotations.
- Review all entered orders for accuracy and integrity.
- Provide thorough contract review.
- Provide problem resolution and expedite requests.
- Issue RMAs and credits and follow through completion.
- Prepare open order reports.
- Assist sales organization.
- Maintain all daily interactions and requests from customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Customer Service Representative Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in customer service.
- Working in manufacturing environment preferred.
- Data entry experience with a high degree of accuracy.
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to internal/external customers on a timely basis.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong organization skills, including detail orientation with strong follow up and follow-through skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must work with internal and external customers in a respectful manner.
To be considered for employment, please click below and complete our online application. You may also submit your application and/or resume via e-mail to Recruiter2@durexindustries.com or visit us in person. A pdf version of the application is available below. After reviewing your resume/application, we will contact you if an appropriate available position meets your qualifications. We appreciate your interest in Durex Industries!
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 847 639-5600 or Recruiter2@durexindustries.com.
Download Employment Application – 130KB (PDF)
Durex Industries is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of custom thermal components for any industry application that requires heat, sensing, and temperature control. Durex Industries is located at 190 Detroit Street, Cary, Illinois, 60013. Phone: 866-712-5014. Fax: 847-639-2199. An equal opportunity employer.