Duct Air Heaters
Durex Industries manufactures standard and custom designed process air heaters that are well suited for the needs of many heavy duty industrial applications. Incoloy® tubular heater elements for long life and durability. We construct high tensile strength cages to support heater elements in larger, higher temperature units to ensure proper air heater performance. The optimal sheath material and maximum allowable watt densities are used to minimize size, weight, and footprint. Replaceable heating element designs, as well as modular "bank" type designs, are available.
Can't Find What You Need? Contact Us, We'll Custom Design & Manufacture to Your Requirements!
High Temperature duct air heaters are designed for high process temperature applications to 1200°F (650°C).
Medium Temperature duct air heaters are for more economical, lower temperature applications to 750°F (400°C).
- Incoloy® sheathed heater elements for long life, corrosion-resistant performance
- Recompacted element bends remove voids to ensure insulation integrity
- Stainless steel element spacers & supports to ensure spacing and prevent sagging
- Thermally insulated terminal enclosure keeps wiring cool & reduces heat losses
- Integral sensors available allowing process and over-temperature monitoring
- c-UL recognized elements to 600VAC available assuring safe & reliable performance
- Industrial Drying & Curing
- Heat Treating
- Reheating & Dehumidifying
- Convection furnaces
- Core & Refractories Drying
- Load Banks
Process Heater Brochure PROC-BROC-0912 - 7MB