HALO® SLC Temperature Controller
Semiconductor Gas and Pump Line Heating Functional Safety System
HALO® SLC Temperature and Safety Limit Controller
How controls should be done now and in the future. Integrated Functional Safety Control (IFSC) of both the process and safety limit control needs of thermal system. Utilizing a Single Hybrid Microprocessor and software specifically designed for Class B Functional Safety and Control.
Durex Industries’ HALO SLC process and safety temperature controllers are an integrated thermal solution combining temperature control, safety high limit control, heater current sensing, visual multicolored alarm indication, high/low temperature alarm, digital I/O, Independent Graphical User Interface (GUI), and RS 485/Modbus® communications. The HALO SLC controller represents a new convergence of technologies that improves thermal system safety, control and performance while substantially reducing costs of ownership.
The HALO® Temperature Controller and SENTINEL® Gas and Pump Line heaters are a superior thermal solution for semiconductor applications. One HALO temperature controller can monitor the performance and control the temperature of multiple heaters with up to 10 amp resistive loads. Independent current sensor monitoring of heater load provides engineers with a visual HALO indication of a heater or wiring failure.
Control where you need it - at the source!
Cost effective communications to access the data you need.
HALO SLC - Dual Modbus Ports
Allows local communication to local area network such as tool HMI (Human Machine Interface) and also connect separately to wide area network such as protocol gateway (Ethernet/IP, ETHERCAT) or SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition).
HALO® SLC Features and Benefits
- HALO 360° Visual Alarm Indication - Visual alarm indication in remote location. RGB LEDs for color differentiating process events and alarms.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) - Easy set up and monitoring of system parameters
- Integrated 10 Amp Power Switching - Enables thermal systems with up to 10 amps of parallel wired heaters
- Integrated Over Temperature Limit - De-energizes heaters if over temperature event occurs
- Integrated High and Low Current (I) Sensor - Monitors heater health of individual or parallel wired heaters up to 10 amps
- Independent Process and Alarm Sensor Inputs - Accurately measures process temperature and monitors heater health
- High/Low Temperature Alarm Relay - Switch closure for external alarm device
- Selectable Temperature Control Algorithms - Stable process temperature control
- Ramp/Soak Programming - Programs up to 8 times/temperature process steps
- Agency Approvals (pending) - cUL/CE
- Universal Mounting Bracket - Flexible vertical or horizontal mounting options
- Hybrid Functional Safety Processor - Allows for a compact and cost saving method for achieving Class B Functional Safety.
- Power: 85 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Input sensors: thermocouple Type K (programmable option Type J)
- Set-point Temperature range: 0 to 700° C
- Heater relay: 10 amp resistive Hybrid SSR/EMR relay @ 240 VAC
- Safety Limit Temperature Relay: 10 amp resistive
- Low temperature alarm relay: 2 amps resistive at 30-240 VAC/VDV, Form A
- Current (I) sensing: 10.99 amps maximum
- Ambient temperature: 0 - 60°C