The Product Designer supports design and manufacturing by drawing preliminary parts for review and revision control of existing drawings. Prepares drawings of finished goods and bills of material for the review and use of engineering, purchasing, sales and manufacturing.
Product Designer responsibilities include:
- Produce Solidworks drawings of assembly components.
- Review and prepare specifications & bills of materials
- Update drawings through Engineering Change Requests
- Maintain revision control for required changes
- Assist with preparation of job packets for manufacturing
- Contribute to additional efforts as required
Product Designer job requirements:
- Associates degree or equivalent experience/certification
- Proficient in Solidworks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Program
- Experience with dimensioning and tolerance required
- 2+ year(s) of product design experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Proficient in Draftsight or Autocad
To be considered for employment, please click below and complete our online application. You may also submit your application and/or resume via e-mail to Recruiter2@durexindustries.com or visit us in person. A pdf version of the application is available below. After reviewing your resume/application, we will contact you if an appropriate available position meets your qualifications. We appreciate your interest in Durex Industries!
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 847 639-5600 or Recruiter2@durexindustries.com.
Download Employment Application – 130KB (PDF)
Durex Industries is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of custom thermal components for any industry application that requires heat, sensing, and temperature control. Durex Industries is located at 190 Detroit Street, Cary, Illinois, 60013. Phone: 866-712-5014. Fax: 847-639-2199. An equal opportunity employer.