Cable (Coil) Heaters
Cable (Coil) Heaters are high-temperature corrosion and oxidation resistant heaters that can be manufactured in small diameters and formed into geometries that optimize the thermal profile of a heated part.
- Operating temperature < 650°C (1200°F)
- 304, 316 stainless steel or Incoloy®
- Diameter < 0.40 inches (10.16 mm)
- Voltage to 240V
- Paralleled coil resistance wire for applications to 1000 inches
- Series resistance wire for applications > 1000 inches
- High ductility for forming geometries
- Integrated thermocouple sensors
Contact us for Engineering Assistance.