Process Heating Systems
Process heating systems consist of skid- or frame-mounted circulation heaters, duct air heaters, or DFX cast circulation heaters with or without an integrated control panel and instrumentation. Process heater systems allow for easy field installation at the job site enabling quick hook up to power as well as process piping.
Durex has the engineering, design, and manufacturing capability to provide value-added electric process heating system solutions. We can provide integration of the heater and control with other processing components and instruments such as control panels, valves, pumps, blowers, piping, sensors, and expansion tanks, allowing for a turnkey heating solution.
Advantages of Using a Process Heating System
Process heaters are integrated heating & control systems that provide plug-n-play heating solutions. These process heating systems save time during installation, allowing you to install the entire unit instead of individual components.
Industrial process heating systems from Durex Industries are also:
- Quick installation
- One point of responsibility
Process Heating Systems from Durex Industries
Circulation heaters, duct air heaters, and DFX cast circulation heaters can be skid mounted for ease of installation at the job site. In addition, Durex can incorporate and interconnect temperature control panels to drive the electric process heaters and ancillaries as well as accept remote command signals and provide communications to DCS and other plant control systems.
Other processing components and instruments can be provided, including:
- Temperature sensors
- Temperature transmitters
- Expansion tanks
Contact Us Today for Industrial Process Heating Systems
Durex Industries offers a variety of industrial process heating systems to meet your application needs. As a process heating system manufacturer, we are experienced in providing not just high-quality manufacturing services but excellent customer service as well.
To learn more about our industrial process heating systems, contact us today.
- Matched pair process heater and temperature control panel
- Single source system responsibility
- Harmonized heater/control operation
- Integration of temperature sensors and instrumentation
- Complete control and sensing scheme
- Horizontal or vertical mounted process heater
- Fit within space limitations
- Allowance for installation of pumps, piping, etc.
- Allows complete, quick integration at the job site
- Piping connections can be extended to skid edge
- Allows for quick, trouble-free piping hook up
- Pre-mounted process heaters on a structural steel frame
- Ease of installation at the customer site
- Easy access lifting lugs
- Ensure balanced lift and positioning
- Heater solutions to over 1MW power rating
- Custom-tailored solutions for almost any heating job
- Integrated system design
- Single source system responsibility
- Confidence in system performance
- Single and multi-level skid design
- Allows fit within space limitations
- Interconnected system components
- Eliminates job-site wiring
- Designed with users and maintenance in mind
- Easy access layout for quick servicing
- Modular solution
- Ideal for mobile applications and transport
- Unclassified and hazloc classified solutions
- Compliance with safety requirements as needed
- ASME pressure vessel and piping code compliance
- Compliance with industry standards
Request a quote or contact us for assistance.
Applications of Industrial Process Heating Systems
Electric process heating systems are an effective direct heating method for flowing liquids, air, and gases in various industrial and process heating applications. Typical process heating system applications include:
- Process Air & Gas Heating
- Process Chemical Reactors
- Water Heating
- Steam Superheating
- Lube Oil & Fuel Oil Heating
- Hydraulic and Heat Transfer Oils
- Caustic Solution Heating
- Water-Glycol Solution Heating