Durex Industries is a growing manufacturer of custom thermal products. With over 30 years of stability and growth, we are looking for an Engineering Administrator to support engineering and production by preparing and distributing job packets for the production floor. The Engineering Administrator organizes and maintains records as well as supports production, scheduling and engineering as required.
Engineering Administrator Responsibilities:
- Process and review manufacturing orders and PO's.
- Print and monitor packets for each department. Print labels as needed.
- Support engineering by updating specs and entering part numbers, as needed.
- Prepare, organize and maintain product group production documents such as process sheets, CNC inspection forms, BOM's, Routes.
- Assist in the clean up and organization of EPDM Vault & GP.
- Assist engineering group in processing ECO's and drawing clean up.
- Update and maintain tooling records as needed.
- Post weekly metric boards
- Effectively communicate with scheduling, materials, engineering, management and production.
- Other duties as assigned.
Engineering Administrator requirements include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Basic AutoCad
- Basic office/administrative experience preferred
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong organization skills, including detail orientation with strong follow up and follow-through skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
To be considered for employment, please click below and complete our online application. You may also submit your application and/or resume via e-mail to Recruiter2@durexindustries.com or visit us in person. A pdf version of the application is available below. After reviewing your resume/application, we will contact you if an appropriate available position meets your qualifications. We appreciate your interest in Durex Industries!
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact the Human Resources Department at 847 639-5600 or Recruiter2@durexindustries.com.
Download Employment Application – 130KB (PDF)
Durex Industries is an ISO 9001 registered manufacturer of custom thermal components for any industry application that requires heat, sensing, and temperature control. Durex Industries is located at 190 Detroit Street, Cary, Illinois, 60013. Phone: 866-712-5014. Fax: 847-639-2199. An equal opportunity employer.